Sunday 23 September 2012

Life's lessons learnt from a Pup

My Yellow Labrador, who has been a friend in the most difficult times of my life taught me a few things by example.
  • Never loose hope.
  • Love unconditionally .
  • Patience is an acquired habit
  • Empathy is not limited to humans.
  • Be persistent it always yields results.
  • A lot can be expressed without uttering a word.

The ascending length for sentences in today's post totally epitomizes its writer, my friend Abhilasha, who too, like me, believes that to better and extend oneself is the only worthwhile way to exist.



Every Sunday, the forum is open for you all to share your views to the rest of the world through this blog. The arena is unlimited, the theme similar - anything that touches you, and can help someone else, in six points should make up a post.

I will look forward to your emails to keep the guest series going.

1 comment:

Tell me how you feel about the post

you might also like