Tuesday 30 October 2012

Side effects of the Wedding Season

The Wedding season in India and I have a lover's quarrel. While I would miss out on the zing weddings bring to life's otherwise mundane routine, there are many other side effects which are very tough to put up with. Here is a look at each of them, one at a time.
  • To get a Salon appointment is an achievement
  • And so is getting your laundry from the dry cleaner on time
  • Higher car spend  - sum of both fuel and car washes
  • No Much lesser Me-time, thanks to the amount of preparation that attending a wedding takes
Is there any other way in which the Wedding season gets on your nerves. Share with me how. 

2 comments:

  1. One of the biggest side effect..each one in your extended family, read as relatives, will remind you.."ab toh tumahra nnumber hai" with a grin that wud make u think, if only you can punch through those teeth..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mayank - Could I agree more. And trust me, once marriage comes along, it will be kids. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you feel about the post

you might also like